Friday, March 28, 2008

A brief introduction

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty excited to be finally blogging. I've had an account setup for over a year now and been procrastinating since. Lately I have gone back to my true passion - Music and I thought the blog is a good way to spread my music. I am part of the Muziboo community and collaborate with a number of people there. Some of my collaborations will be posted here.

For those of you who dont know me, I am currently based out of Chicago, but hail from Changanacherry, which is a small town in Kerala, India. Although I am from Kerala, I spent most of my teenagehood in Dubai, United Arab Emirates before heading to Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Ranchi, India to pursue my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering. It is here that I met my better half, Roshan James. Some of the best years of my life were spent here. From BIT, I headed to New York to complete my Masters in Electrical Engineering at Columbia University in New York. After my MS, I moved to Chicago to work with Denmac Systems as a Nework Consultant. I've been in Chicago for the past 4.5 years. You can find more about my career here.

So, I hope you will join me in my musical journey and post your honest feedback regarding my music. I would also be happy to hear from you about songs you would like to hear me sing. Stay tuned :-)

-George

No comments: